Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patty's Day 2011

Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day!


I hope everyone enjoyed their Thursday evening and that nobody got too crazy, lol.


I had a lovely St. Patty's Day this year. I had the pleasure of making a beautiful Irish inspired meal with a friend and it was DELICIOUS! I typically modify recipes I find online, but I have to say we followed these to the letter and they turned out awesome! Although I cannot claim authorship, I still would like to share them with you all, accompanied by the pictures of the beautiful meal!


In addition, we need to recall that the reason for St. Patrick's Day is the life of this wonderful Saint! Here's a little glimpse of his life in about 3min - it's pretty entertaining!


Recipies


Guinness & Onion Soup (courtesey of Michael Chiarello)






Shepherd's Pie (courtesey of Melissa d'Arabian)


No comments:

Post a Comment