Monday, March 21, 2011

Introduction to this blog and its content

Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my internet musings!

Things you should know about me:
  1. I am Catholic and am absolutely in love with my faith!
  2. I'm a Latina (from Venezuela)
  3. I'm a musician and my voice is my primary instrument
  4. I'm a foodie
  5. I love to cook, but more than that, I love to feed people!
This blog is basically my way of connecting those 5 things about myself into 1!

Here you'll find:
  1. Daily Hymns that go with the Catholic Lectionary
  2. Recipes I've created, recipes I've modified & recipies I've made successfully (with pictures)
  3. Reviews of my favorite restaurants

I look forward to reading your comments and sharing all of these things with you!

Happy reading!

1 comment: